Want to show your iPad screen in an online meeting without using screen share and hijacking the whole view?
In this video, Muddy shows you how to connect your iPad as a webcam using an HDMI capture device.
This lets you choose your iPad as your video source (i.e., webcam) in an online meeting like Zoom.
This is the most stable, highest quality way to show your iPad screen as your webcam.
Links provided below the Visual Connection Guide:
- HDMI to USB 3.0 Capture Card (https://amzn.to/2zUc2an)
- Simple HDMI Capture Device (https://amzn.to/3b5pyWC)
- Apple Lightning to Digital AV Adapter (https://amzn.to/2BCUj7x)
* UPDATE: Link above changed to official Apple adapter after further testing
- AmazonBasics HDMI Cables 2 Pack (3 feet & 15 feet) (https://amzn.to/2UIvez4)
- USB to USB-C Adapter 3 Pack (https://amzn.to/2C6Xy7H)
UNLOCK [more] AWESOME
- View Muddy’s digital studio gear list - https://wba.ink/gear
- Schedule a free 15-minute discover call - ...
Updated June 5th, 2020
j5create 360 Degree Webcam (https://amzn.to/3b49wgx)
OBSBOT Tiny AI Tracking Webcam (https://amzn.to/3m5WN3a)
Logitech BRIO (https://amzn.to/3cLcaHm)
Logitech C930e (https://amzn.to/2ThdHNB)
Logitech C920x (https://amzn.to/2SL283Q)
Logitech C922x (https://amzn.to/3e3DJvK)
Logitech BCC950 Conference Cam (https://amzn.to/36nQ9vN)
Digital Cameras & Camcorders
Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera (https://amzn.to/2TxDzF3)
Canon VIXIA HF R800 Camcorder (https://amzn.to/3e8DQ96)
Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera (https://amzn.to/3eeNuaA)
Sony a6100 Mirrorless Camera (https://amzn.to/2Xpzxj5)
Panasonic Lumix G7 Mirrorless Camera (https://amzn.to/2A083J1)
Panasonic Lumix G85 Mirrorless Camera (https://amzn.to/3bZlIgH)
Insta360 ONE X 360-Degree Camera (https://amzn.to/36BtYCB)
Ipevo HDMI/USB Document Camera (https://amzn.to/3bTFZ79)
Ipevo USB Document Camera (...