Want to show your iPad screen in an online meeting without using screen share and hijacking the whole view?
In this video, Muddy shows you how to connect your iPad as a webcam using an HDMI capture device.
This lets you choose your iPad as your video source (i.e., webcam) in an online meeting like Zoom.
This is the most stable, highest quality way to show your iPad screen as your webcam.
Links provided below the Visual Connection Guide:
- HDMI to USB 3.0 Capture Card (https://amzn.to/2zUc2an)
- Simple HDMI Capture Device (https://amzn.to/3e3xjNl)
- Apple Lightning to Digital AV Adapter (https://amzn.to/2BCUj7x)
* UPDATE: Link above changed to Apple brand after further testing
- AmazonBasics HDMI Cables 2 Pack (3 feet & 15 feet) (https://amzn.to/2UIvez4)
- USB to USB-C Adapter 3 Pack (https://amzn.to/2C6Xy7H)
UNLOCK [more] AWESOME
- View Muddy’s digital studio gear list - https://wba.ink/gear
- Schedule a free 15-minute discover call - https://wba.ink/ask-muddy
- Book a coaching call with Muddy - https://wba.ink/coaching
IFVP Members can save 30% off coaching with coupon code "IFVPMEMBER" at checkout
[Note: Amazon Affiliate links. We earn a small advertising commission for qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you, which is awesome. Using the affiliate links is always appreciated and lets us make more great content to help you unlock awesome!]
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.